Google & Youtube

Jun 30th, 2022

Youtube used one of my video by adding ads and not paying me for that. My channel doesn fullfill the requirements. That Moe-Forum Bartender is an asshole and thief who say that Youtube is using my video until I fulfill the requirements. According to my history on youtube for more than 7 years, I never fulfilled the requirements of a channel to be commercial. There is no channel in all my accounts on Youtube fullfilling those requierements. I consider this, as robbery, and abuse. And it turns worse because they are using a Registered Brand name, NSComex. 

If that is a rule of Youtube, they are taking advantage by using a video for their own purpose until I never reach the requirements, and what it is worse, they are using my Legal Registered Brand name for commercial. 

It's evidently, a robbery. 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMOdm3139kk&t=4s








Jun 23rd,2022







Youtube sending me personalized messages via the commercials that I skip later. This is one of them, considering it racial discrimination due to argentinian nationalism.


Youtube Message on Newsfeed
October 24th, 2020 ( THE VAGINA)

November 27th, 2020 Youtube banning my connection live




Computer

Destruction of Google Chrome Intel System 



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POLICIA

FACEBOOK/META